HUGE ORSON WELLES[edit | edit source]
Origins[edit | edit source]
Huge Orson Welles is a meme started on August 4th in response to OP's failed grammar and lack of /lit/ knowledge.
I need a book to read. Any suggestions?
I'm a huge Orson Welles, 1985 is my favorite book ever." - OP
/lit/ meets meme[edit | edit source]
OP's "favorite book 1985" we assume OP meant to be 1984 by George Orwell. The third response to the thread was a femanon who posted a picture of Orson Welles and quotes "I am a huge Orson Welles". After that more anon's joined in with OC meme pictures, and mixed up book titles and authors.
- "A picture of homosex by Oscar Wilde"
- "Butcher Store V by Kurt Vonnegut"
- "Stephen King's "That"
- "Thus spoke Angra Manyu"
- "Hayao Miyazaki's "Battery-operated Bird Omnibus" and "Prance, Prance, Prance."
- "The Call of Nature", by Jack London."
- "Sexy Little Girl by Vladimir Pedobearkov"
- "Jewelry that fucks shit up by J R R Tokeeeen."
The thread has been archived on 4chanarchive.org